Senior Front-End Web Developer
- 251 W 30th Street, New York, NY, us
Butterfly is building a new type of hand-held Ultrasound device that will revolutionize patient care. In addition to introducing an innovative, custom hardware platform, we’ve developed a user-friendly and intuitive interface with which to manipulate the device. Building “intelligence” into the probe is the responsibility of the Deep Learning Team.
Are you an experienced front-end web developer who wants to work with some of the coolest new technologies, for a unique startup with literally life-saving societal impact? If so, then we want you to join us at Butterfly Network, and help us bring medical imaging to everyone, while staying at the cutting edge of front-end web development.
- Familiarity with modern front-end tooling, e.g. Babel, webpack, or Rollup
Good to have one or more of the following:
- Experience with GraphQL via Relay or Apollo
- Experience working with modern styling systems like CSS modules, PostCSS, or CSS-in-JS
- Familiarity with back-end development using either Node.js or Python
In addition to working with colleagues and advisors who are the best and brightest in their fields, we offer great perks:
- Full funded medical insurance, dental, vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Competitive salary + equity in the company
- Free on-site meals + unlimited healthy snacks
- Brand new office in the heart of Manhattan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- The chance to help improve the healthcare and save millions of lives!
Butterfly Network is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Butterfly Network does not accept agency resumes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.