- New York, NY, USA
Butterfly Network has developed the iQ - the worlds first inexpensive handheld ultrasound whole-body imaging device. Built upon novel semiconductor technology that miniaturizes the traditional ultrasound system onto a single handheld device, iQ is combined with a mobile-first, cloud-based software platform and artificial intelligence assistance. There has never been a more exciting time to join us in revolutionizing the medical imaging industry and saving the lives of people around the globe.
At Butterfly Data Engineering we are fusing a diverse set of data streams such as manufacturing data, commercial data, real-time IoT data, mobile analytics data, logistics data to continuously improve our product design, guide feature development and optimize manufacturing and operations.
We seek data engineers with a track record of rapidly implementing and maintaining elegant and robust data pipelines and creating self-service data analytics infrastructure that immediately create value for business owners.
Your area of expertise includes
- Data modeling and hands on development and administration of relational and NoSQL databases (BigQuery, Elastic Search)
- Principles and patterns of data processing architectures (batch, streaming, lambda, serverless, etc)
- Dev-Ops experience managing services on GCP (Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Hands on knowledge of ETL tools, frameworks and practices: Airflow, Python 3
- Data Visualization and dashboard systems (Tableau, Plotly, Seaborn, Matplotlib)
- Strong programming experience in Python (Pandas, Numpy, Notebooks)
In addition to working with colleagues and advisors who are the best and brightest in their fields, we offer great perks:
- Fully funded medical insurance, dental, vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Competitive salary and equity in the company
- Free on-site meals, unlimited healthy snacks
- Brand new office in the heart of Manhattan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- The chance to help improve healthcare and save millions of lives!
Butterfly Network is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.