Senior Android Developer
- 251 W 30th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
Are the apps you’re developing changing the world & saving lives? Why not?
Butterfly Network, Inc. has raised >$250M to develop and commercialize a smart, pocketable ultrasound device. We have the audacious mission to democratize ultrasound and enable all healthcare professionals to routinely perform diagnostic and therapeutic imaging at the point of care.
Our successes have been profiled in various media outlets including MIT Technology Review, IEEE Spectrum, Forbes and Wired Magazine. Butterfly Network, Inc. (as a 4Catalyzer company) is privately held and well-funded by a small group of extraordinarily successful serial entrepreneurs.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement a highly polished Android application that interfaces with our ultrasound probe, imaging software, and medical image storage cloud
- Work closely with product and design teams to drive and refine specifications
- Leverage modern technologies like Kotlin, ReactiveX, and GraphQL
- 3+ years of Android application development
- Strong understanding of Android framework design patterns
- Experience with the Android NDK
- Experience with Android UI
- A track record of professional achievement and problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- A passion for creating something meaningful
In addition to working with colleagues and advisors who are the best and brightest in their fields, we offer great perks:
- Full funded medical insurance, dental, vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Competitive salary + equity in the company
- Free on-site meals + unlimited healthy snacks
- Brand new office in the heart of Manhattan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- The chance to help improve the healthcare and save millions of lives!
Butterfly Network is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Butterfly Network does not accept agency resumes.