Supply Chain Manager
- 530 Whitfield St, Guilford, CT 06437, USA
We believe that the most significant innovations of this decade will be the result of technological advancements in medicine. Butterfly Network, Inc. has raised >$100M to develop and commercialize a handheld, smartphone-connected ultrasound probe powered by AI. Our first product, iQ, has received FDA clearance and ships this year.
Our successes have been profiled in various media outlets including MIT Technology Review, IEEE Spectrum, Forbes, and WIRED Magazine. Butterfly Network, Inc. (a 4Catalyzer company) is privately-held and well-funded by a small group of extraordinarily successful serial entrepreneurs.
Butterfly Network is seeking a Senior Supply Chain Manager to act as an individual contributor and team lead to build and expand our supply chain capabilities. This role will be highly impactful to the business by improving processes and procedure to create a more effective and efficient Supply Chain. This role will interact with several cross-functional teams.
● Ability to coordinate with multiple global and cross functional team to achieve goals.
● Understand the technical requirements and work closely with the cross functional teams to arrange and drive vendor enablement.
● Execute strategic business objectives while working with key stakeholders to improve the supply chain with the latest internal and external information.
● Prepare and give detailed data-driven business reviews to leadership.
● Lead the supply chain team in helping to define and deliver complex supply chain strategies.
● Work with vendors, understanding forecast and demand planning requirements
● Keys to success in this role include exceptional program management skills and clear and concise communication skills. The candidate needs to be able to extract insights from data and be able to communicate clearly appropriate triggers and actions.
● Bachelor;s degree in Supply Chain Management & Logistics, Program Management, Engineering, or other related quantitative discipline
● 10+ years of years of relevant work experience in supply chain, program management, planning, manufacturing, finance or related field
● Experience working with CNC, forging, casting, adhesives, injection molding, circuit board assembly, chip packaging, battery, and wafer manufacturers
● Experience creating, iterating, and improving end-to-end global component sourcing procurement and supply chain strategies
● Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer
● Advanced knowledge of global component supply chain
● 10+ years professional experience (in high technology or medical devices)
● MBA or advanced degree in engineering, operations research, logistics, mathematics or other quantitative disciplines
● Experience with supply chain modeling and other statistical analysis tools
● Knowledge of ultrasound devices and medical supply chains
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.