Bioinformatics Data Scientist
- New York, NY, USA
We are an AI-driven company with unique ability to match drugs to indications and prosecute through clinical development. AI Therapeutics’ revolutionary approach to drug discovery and development has advanced three drugs into clinical trials.
We are looking for a talented Bioinformatics Research Scientist with applied experience in data science. This role is best suited for scientists interested in applying computational tools to make biological discoveries in the areas of precision medicine and precision therapeutics.
- Work alongside other experimental biologists, deep learning scientists, computational biologists and a world-class leadership team to help develop a new platform for precision medicine applications.
- Analyze genomics data from cancer cell lines and patients from our clinical trials to discover drug response predictive biomarkers.
- Develop pathway-level and network-level approaches to uncover drug mechanisms of action.
- Work alongside experimental biologists to develop new hypotheses derived from data analyses.
- Implement automated pipelines for DNA-seq and RNA-seq analyses.
- Experience with genomic analysis bioinformatics tools.
- Demonstrated experience in DNA-seq and RNA-seq analyses.
- Familiarity with tools such as R and Python.
- Strong biological background and in-depth omics data interpretation.
- Ph.D. Degree in Computational Biology, Biomedical Informatics, Biological Sciences, Computer Science, or similar fields.
We provide visa assistance for non-U.S. applicants
Our competitive compensation plan includes salary, stock options and outstanding benefits.