Senior Deep Learning Scientist
- Guilford, CT, USA
We are an AI-driven company with unique ability to match drugs to indications and prosecute through clinical development. AI Therapeutics’ revolutionary approach to drug discovery and development has advanced three drugs into clinical trials.
We are looking for a talented Research Scientist with applied experience in deep learning. This role is best suited for scientists interested in developing new computational approaches for precision medicine and precision therapeutics applications.
- Work alongside other deep learning scientists, computational biologists and a world-class leadership team to help develop a new platform for precision medicine applications.
- Train various deep learning models including, but not limited to, data representation, neural networks, and classification.
- Develop new deep learning algorithms while being informed of the latest advances in the field.
- Develop automated solutions for large-scale, data integration problems.
- Experience in designing and implementing machine learning algorithms
- Familiarity with tools such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, or Chainer.
- Demonstrated distinction in the field, with publications, and contributions to research communities or source code.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Computational Biology, Engineering, or similar fields.
We provide visa assistance for non-U.S. applicants
Our competitive compensation plan includes salary, stock options and outstanding benefits.