Supply Chain Planner
- 530 Whitfield St, Guilford, CT 06437, USA
We believe that the most significant innovations of this decade will be the result of technological advancements in medicine. Butterfly Network, Inc. has raised >$100M to develop and commercialize a handheld, smartphone-connected ultrasound probe powered by AI. Our first product, iQ, has received FDA clearance and ships this year.
Our successes have been profiled in various media outlets including MIT Technology Review, IEEE Spectrum, Forbes, and WIRED Magazine. Butterfly Network, Inc. (a 4Catalyzer company) is privately-held and well-funded by a small group of extraordinarily successful serial entrepreneurs.
- Manage and support new product ramps and supplier qualifications.
- Identify and scale new and existing manufacturing partners. Execute creative and strategic commercial deals to achieve goals around cost, supply, and quality.
- Develop supply continuity plans, assess supplier ramp readiness and conduct overall supply chain readiness reviews.
- Assess and mitigate risks to the business. Manage global supply chain disruptions in real time with the support of an international team.
- Drive the negotiations and synchronize forecasting and procurement plans with manufacturing partners.
- Clear-to-Build (CTB) Management: provide visibility to materials supply, highlighting projected coverage and constraints to determine customer shipment commitments.
- Partner with the CM to develop a model that incorporates the specific supply chain and materials flow details to project availability
- Publish weekly OEM forecast, ensure deltas and gaps are clearly communicated and bridged.
- PO maintenance and management including resolving Open PO, Out to Vendor, PO TAT, receiving PO and invoice reconciliations issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field. MBA or Master's Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or Operations Management preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in supply chain management or project management in the technology sector, including: supply forecasting, production planning planning, purchasing, inventory management. Knowledge of semiconductor supply chain a plus.
- Strong Excel modeling and analytical skills.
- Proven effective negotiation skills.
- Excellent judgment with a proven ability to manage complexity and multiple, competing priorities simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, task driven team player.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to stay focused under pressure, and communicate concisely and effectively with senior management as well as peers
- High level of comfort in analyzing data and ability to make decisions and provide guidance with limited available data
- Sense of priority and urgency to meet deadlines from different resources
- Exceptional focus on details and accuracy
- International experience and Mandarin language skills a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.