Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- 530 Whitfield St, Guilford, CT 06437, USA
Butterfly is building a new type of hand-held Ultrasound device that will revolutionize patient care.
Be an integral part of a small and visible team of world-class mechanical engineers making Butterfly Network’s ultra-portable, chip-based medical imaging devices.
As a member of the Mechanical Engineering/Design team, you will build the world’s most advanced handheld ultrasound devices.
You will work closely with our Electrical Engineering and Imaging teams to bring future products to life - and these products will directly impact the lives of people you love.
* 3+ years in detailed part and product design
* CAD and drawings (GD&T)
* Plastic and metal part design
* Strong materials knowledge
* Design for Manufacturing
* Mass-production experience
* Working knowledge of FEA
* Application of statistical tools and techniques
* Experience working with overseas manufacturers
* Handheld/wearable/portable (IoT) device experience
* Medical device experience
* Ultrasound transducer experience
In addition to working with colleagues and advisors who are the best and brightest in their fields, we offer great perks - fully funded healthcare, free on-site meals, 401K plan, and an oceanfront office in historic Guilford, CT.
4Catalyzer is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
4Catalyzer does not accept agency resumes.