Junior Business Analyst - Summer Internship
- House 39, 51 Highgate Rd, London NW5 1RS, UK
3HORIZONS is the developer of SIA - Strategy in Action, the first Strategy Activation SAAS Platform that allows companies to develop and continuously update and adapt their Strategy while maximising engagement and sense of ownership of leadership teams, hence dramatically increasing successful execution. The SIA proprietary digital platform allows organisations to:
a) activate their strategy from formulation to execution applying the most relevant world-class management practices by following a step-by-step digital approach, which will produce a fully-featured Strategic Plan including budget and OKRs for the leadership team
b) develop new capabilities, methods and ideas through online workshops and coaching sessions, facilitated by subject matter experts
c) have access to a marketplace where to acquire on-demand: relevant data and insights to make informed decisions thanks to a partnership with data providers and additional expertise to support teams in problem-solving and/or executing particular tasks thanks to a certified network of professionals
d) have a “central place” (strategy virtual room) where to give access to the Strategic Plan to the wider organisation to allow them to understand the direction, the progress as well as to contribute with new insights review the Strategic Plan as and when it is necessary, either by an external trigger and/or a change of ambition, making it a “living document”
Our unique platform is the product of decades of academic research and real-world business consultancy, with the purpose of making strategy activation simple, fast and impactful. We serve clients across Europe, the US, Asia and North Africa. Our customers vary from large multinational corporations to communities of SMEs across a number of industries, including pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, financial services, energy, public sector, telecommunications and more.
An excellent opportunity for a self-starter with a get-up-and-go attitude to become part of an innovative, entrepreneurial, and fast-growing tech strategy consultancy firm.
Interns work closely with Project Leaders and Partners, and have primary responsibility for understanding the client's strategic issues and delivering good analyses and documents to senior members of the team. They benefit from wide-ranging opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and experience a variety of strategic business consulting engagements.
Our intern role offers these key opportunities for development and advancement, frequently not available at other consulting firms:
- Structuring and performing analysis, and conducting primary research, to uncover the insights that support our recommendations to clients
- Translating data into meaningful insights and recommendations
- Presenting at team and client meetings, and determining the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights working with senior executives: 3HORIZONS non-hierarchical structure results in frequent interaction between Consultants and senior professionals both within 3HORIZONS and within the client’s organisation.
In addition, as part of 3HORIZONS, you will have the opportunity to learn intensively and perform a wide range of entrepreneurial activities:
- Participate actively in the development of 3HORIZONS ecosystem and its ventures.
- Ensure a good relationship with clients, listen to their challenges and needs.
- Design and conceptualisation of MVP (Minimum Viable Products), which are early prototypes of Entrepreneurial Solutions
- Develop methodological skills to search data and gather information.
- Structure analyses and distil messages on appropriate communication media.
Willingness to travel across Europe is required.
In addition to your operational development, you can participate in the 3HORIZONS Learning Curve Programme, including:
- Problem-solving & decision-making techniques
- Oral and written communication
- Advanced Excel modelling
- Strategy development toolkit
- Development training in specific programming languages
- Possibility to develop a personal project (start-up or other) in collaboration with a mentor
- 3HORIZONS symposiums with industry leaders
- Working directly with business experts, creative designers, data scientists
Education: Management or Engineering Master Degree
Experience: 0.5-2 years
Languages: Fluent in English, other European languages are considered a plus.
Software: Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required; VBA, database and statistical data analysis software are well appreciated. Video and photo editing is considered a plus.
Skills: Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
Type of contract: Summer Internship (3-6 months)
Office Location: London
How to Apply: Please upload your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter introducing yourself and your will to join 3HORIZONS.