- The Maple Building - 39/51 Highgate Road,, London, England, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
3HORIZONS is the developer of SIA - Strategy in Action, the first Strategy Activation SAAS Platform that allows companies to develop and continuously update and adapt their Strategy while maximising engagement and sense of ownership of leadership teams, hence dramatically increasing successful execution. The SIA proprietary digital platform allows organisations to:
a) activate their strategy from formulation to execution applying the most relevant world-class management practices by following a step-by-step digital approach, which will produce a fully-featured Strategic Plan including budget and OKRs for the leadership team
b) develop new capabilities, methods and ideas through online workshops and coaching sessions, facilitated by subject matter experts
c) have access to a marketplace where to acquire on-demand: relevant data and insights to make informed decisions thanks to a partnership with data providers and additional expertise to support teams in problem-solving and/or executing particular tasks thanks to a certified network of professionals
d) have a “central place” (strategy virtual room) where to give access to the Strategic Plan to the wider organisation to allow them to understand the direction, the progress as well as to contribute with new insights review the Strategic Plan as and when it is necessary, either by an external trigger and/or a change of ambition, making it a “living document”
Our unique platform is the product of decades of academic research and real-world business consultancy, with the purpose of making strategy activation simple, fast and impactful. We serve clients across Europe, the US, Asia and North Africa. Our customers vary from large multinational corporations to communities of SMEs across a number of industries, including pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, financial services, energy, public sector, telecommunications and more.
This is an exciting opportunity to step up and be part of a fast-paced forward-thinking company, which is revolutionising strategy activation through technology. We are looking for a client direct sales manager who will be given the capacity and support to make a real impact.
Responsibilities include exceeding monthly revenue targets, developing deep relationships with clients, responding to briefs with first-class campaign strategies, commercial negotiation, dealing with inbound leads, prospecting and closing new clients, ensuring sales activity and admin is kept up to date.
You will be comfortable and have proven ability in SaaS Sales and selling technology platforms and marketplaces to clients.
The ideal candidate will come from a technology B2B sales background with a strong consulting selling approach and will
- Exceed monthly booked and revenue targets from managed, self serve and white label platform sales.
- Develop functional and emotional relationships at all levels with different types of clients in order to grow revenue
- Define and create briefs for clear marketing campaign strategies and commercials
- Work closely with client teams to deliver first-class support
- Close inbound leads from demo through to delivery
- Close new clients each month from prospecting
- Selling all components of the digital platform solutions
- Keeping a record of all sales activity and ensuring admin is up to date
- 2-4 years of proven ability in SaaS Sales and selling technology platforms to clients
- Winner of named client business and growth of client revenue
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely proactive ad biased towards taking action
- Strong and down to earth character who can add value to an experienced sales team
- Ability and willingness to take full ownership of a number of delivering against it
- Flexible, entrepreneurial mindset with proven success in fast-paced environments and ability to juggle multiple client deadlines
- Creative, independent problem solver
- Capacity to work with all teams, including account management, marketing, product management and development
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint with working knowledge of CRM platforms such as Pipedrive
- Strong academic credentials
- Ability to travel to client sites for strategic and quarterly business review meetings
Mindset & Attributes
- Entrepreneurial Mindset, willing to take initiatives, knowing and having practised lean testing, MVPs, disciplined experimentation, etc.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Client-driven, able to perform in a high-pressure situation
- Strong interpersonal skills to independently manage clients
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
- Fluency in English
- Availability to travel internationally
- Italian and/or French is a plus
Type of contract: Permanent
Office Location: London or fully remote
How to Apply:
Please upload your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter introducing yourself and your will to join 3HORIZONS.