Project Leader - Strategy Consultant
- The Maple Building - 39/51 Highgate Road, London, England, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
We are an innovative, tech-led strategy consultancy founded by consultants and professors at Europe’s leading business schools.
Our unique methodology is the product of decades of academic research and real-world business consultancy, with the purpose of making strategy activation simple, fast and impactful.
To do this, we have designed a game-changing Strategy Activation Formula™ that combines technology, coaching and facilitation, market-driven data and expertise on-demand. Our formula helps leaders and their teams overcome the complexity and uncertainty of strategy formulation and activation.
By applying our Strategy Activation Formula™, over a number of years, we have crafted a range of business solutions, ranging from strategic planning and execution and innovation strategy and execution to sales transformation and product-process redesign.
We serve clients across Europe, the US, Asia and North Africa. Our customers vary from large multinational corporations to communities of SMEs across a number of industries, including pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, financial services, energy, public sector, telecommunications and more.
- Develop and propose to a senior member of the company, an end-to-end project delivery
- Become the reference point of the client, identify opportunities to retain and develop
- Create within the team a high performance culture aligned with the values of the firm
- Oversee the day to day execution of client projects while guiding and developing individual team members
- Manage a team of people (up to 3 people in one project) in order to structure and perform analysis, conduct primary research to uncover the insights that support recommendations to clients to help them to achieve new performance highs
- Present at team and client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights
- Organise and lead workshops with various audiences (from top management to the middle)
- Ensure a good relationship with clients, listen to their challenges and needs
- Design and conceptualize MVP (Minimum Viable Products), which are early prototypes of Entrepreneurial Solutions
- Develop methodological skills to search for data and gather information
- Structure analyses and distil messages on appropriate communication media
- Operate in complex, high-speed contexts as a project manager also providing operational support
- Support the growth the business through the development of both commercial leads and intellectual capital
- 4+ years of business management or consulting experience in one of the Big 3 consulting firms (McKinsey, BCG, Bain) or similar
- Master’s degree from a top-tier university with a consistent outstanding academic record (Engineering Background is a plus); Advanced degree or MBA is preferred
- PhD or/and experience in academia is a plus
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions
- Proven track record of successful influencing skills with Partners and senior executives
Mindset & Attributes:
- Entrepreneurial Mindset, willing to take initiatives, knowing and having practised lean testing, MVPs, disciplined experimentation, etc.
- Expertise in Agile Management Techniques
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Client-driven, able to perform in high-pressure situation
- Strong interpersonal skills to independently manage clients and teams
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
- Fluency in English
- Availability to travel internationally
- Italian and/or French is a plus
Type of contract: Permanent
Office Location: London or fully remote
How to Apply:
Please upload your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter introducing yourself and your will to join 3HORIZONS.