Engagement Manager - Strategy Consultant
- The Maple Building - 39/51 Highgate Road, London, England, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
We are an innovative, tech-led strategy consultancy founded by consultants and professors at Europe’s leading business schools.
Our unique methodology is the product of decades of academic research and real-world business consultancy, with the purpose of making strategy activation simple, fast and impactful.
To do this, we have designed a game-changing Strategy Activation Formula™ that combines technology, coaching and facilitation, market-driven data and expertise on-demand. Our formula helps leaders and their teams overcome the complexity and uncertainty of strategy formulation and activation.
By applying our Strategy Activation Formula™, over a number of years, we have crafted a range of business solutions, ranging from strategic planning and execution and innovation strategy and execution to sales transformation and product-process redesign.
We serve clients across Europe, the US, Asia and North Africa. Our customers vary from large multinational corporations to communities of SMEs across a number of industries, including pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, financial services, energy, public sector, telecommunications and more.
- Supervises delivery of several strategy projects, ensuring the utmost quality and ultimately responsible for the client success
- Overseeing the day to day execution of client projects while guiding and developing individual team members
- Be the reference point of the most senior clients over and beyond the scope of the project
- Lead senior client meetings and handle complex and challenging client conversations
- Manage teams of 2-3 consultants to help clients achieve new performance highs
- Drive the implementation of the strategy of the company to achieve the vision
- Organise and lead strategy and innovation workshops in various audiences (from top management to the middle)
- Grow the business through the development of both commercial leads and intellectual capital
8+ years of business management or consulting experience in one of the Big 3 consulting firms (McKinsey, BCG, Bain)
Master’s degree from a top-tier university with a consistent outstanding academic record (Engineering Background is a plus); Advanced degree or MBA is preferred
PhD or/and experience in academia is a plus
Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions
Proven track record of successful influencing skills with Partners and senior executives
Mindset & Attributes:
Entrepreneurial Mindset, willing to take initiatives, knowing and having practised lean testing, MVPs, disciplined experimentation, etc.
Expertise in Agile Management Techniques
Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
Client-driven, able to perform in high-pressure situation
Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
Fluency in English
Availability to travel internationally
Italian and/or French is a plus
Type of contract: Permanent
Office Location: London or fully remote
How to Apply:
Please upload your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter introducing yourself and your will to join 3HORIZONS.
Due to the length and unreliability of the process, 3HORIZONS is not able to sponsor work permits . Therefore applicants for this position should be legally entitled to work in the European Union and travel to the United Kingdom on the basis of their nationality or a permanent work visa.