Accounts & Admin Assistant
- 39-51 Highgate Rd, Kentish Town, London NW5 1JY, UK
- Employees can work remotely
3H Partners is a UK leading strategy consulting firm created in 2005, when consulting professionals and professors at leading European Universities and Business Schools joined forces to create a new kind of consultancy. 3H Partners blends novel academic theories, powerful technology and industry expertise to guarantee immediate impact and empower its clients for long-term success.
With Offices in London, Paris and Italy, 3H Partners is successfully serving clients across Europe, US, Asia and North Africa. More recently 3H has established a new subsidiary with an office in the centre of Nicosia, Cyprus. Customers range from large multinational corporations, to communities of SMEs across a wide range of industries, including pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, financial services, energy, public sector, telecommunications and more, who 3H Partners supports on projects ranging from strategy development to execution.
3H Partners is a UK leading strategy consulting firm, now recruiting an Accounts & Admin Assistant, offering a varied, highly challenging and detail-oriented role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Team as 3H Partners is embarking on its growth journey.
As an Accounts & Admin Assistant, you will be part of the Team with full responsibilities for dedicated tasks from day one:
• Maintain bookkeeping in Dext and Xero
• Assist the Management Accountant with sales invoicing and credit control
• Receive, reconcile and process all income, and investigate discrepancies
• Process payment runs for the company to ensure suppliers are paid on time
• Ensure VAT and Corporation Tax are compliant with the UK legislation
• Liaise with clients and suppliers to resolve queries on a timely basis
• Assist the Finance Manager with other book-keeping tasks as required
• Carry out various office administration tasks, including HR administration
• Provide ad-hoc admin support to the Office Manager, Directors as and when required
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Good understanding of accounting principles
• High proficiency of Xero and other IT skills (MS Office apps: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Exceptional Organizational skills and ability to perform under pressure
• Proactive attitude and hands-on approach
• Flexible attitude and willingness to go the extra mile to help without being asked • Trustworthy and great interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to details
• Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, with people at all levels within the organisation.
Mindset & Attributes:
• A motivated, self-starter with an analytical mind and a get-up-and-go attitude
• Confident and driven person, with a strong desire to deliver quality and achieve their goals
• Entrepreneurial and innovation-driven mindset
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new responsibilities.
• Knowledge of accounting rules and tax legislation in United Kingdom
• Italian and/or French language skills
• Experience in HR Recruitment
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar finance or administration role
• Ideally, full LCCI Accounting qualification
Type of contract: Full-time, Permanent
Office Location: London, UK / Nicosia, Cyprus / Fully Remote
Salary: Competitive salary and performance bonus
How to Apply:
Please upload your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter introducing yourself and your will to join 3H Partners.