Engagement Manager - Strategy Consultant
- The Maple Building - 39/51 Highgate Road, London, England, United Kingdom
3H Partners is strategy consultancy based in London and Paris, serving around 100 corporate clients mostly in Europe, and in the US and Asia to a lesser extent.
At 3H Partners, entrepreneurship and innovation have been at the heart of our ethos since our inception in 2005; contributing to 30% yearly growth in revenues, profits and staff. Reflecting the international background of our partners - all professors at leading European Universities and Business Schools - we are proud to have offices in the UK, Italy and France; serving over 250 clients throughout Europe, North America and Asia.
We have always been passionate about sharing our expertise by applying the latest theories, frameworks and academic ideas to achieve tangible results for our clients. This has enabled us to enjoy successful working relationships with large multi-national companies on projects ranging from strategy development through to execution.
Entrepreneurial creativity paired with technology is the heartbeat of our work. Supplemented by our depth of expertise and experience, we accelerate the process of developing, testing and executing ideas to drive value for our clients.
3H Partners is now looking to hire a Senior Manager. Senior managers have a seat and a voice at the leadership table; you will play a pivotal role in the office as you fulfil various leadership roles, increase practice-area expertise, and support analysts and consultants.
- Supervises delivery of several strategy projects, ensuring the utmost quality.
- Overseeing the day to day execution of client projects while guiding and developing individual team members
- Lead senior client meetings and handle complex and challenging client conversations
- Manage teams of 2-3 consultants to help clients achieve new performance highs
- Organise and lead strategy and innovation workshops in various audiences (from top management to the middle)
- Grow the business through the development of both commercial leads and intellectual capital
- 8+ years of business management or consulting experience in one of the Big 3 consulting firms (McKinsey, BCG, Bain)
- Master’s degree from a top-tier university with a consistent outstanding academic record (Engineering Background is a plus); Advanced degree or MBA is preferred
- PhD or/and experience in academia is a plus
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions
- Proven track record of successful influencing skills with Partners and senior executives
- Entrepreneurial Mindset, willing to take initiatives, knowing and having practised lean testing, MVPs, disciplined experimentation, etc.
- Expertise in Agile Management Techniques
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Client-driven, able to perform in high-pressure situation
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
- Fluency in English (Italian and/or French is a plus)
Type of contract: Contractor
Office Location: London
How to Apply:
Please upload your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter introducing yourself and your will to join 3H Partners.
Due to the length and unreliability of the process, 3H Partners is not able to sponsor work permits . Therefore applicants for this position should be legally entitled to work in the European Union and travel to United Kingdom on the base of their nationality or a permanent work visa.