Business Developer/Account Manager Profile
- The Maple Building - 39/51 Highgate Road, London, England, United Kingdom
3H Partners is strategy consultancy based in London and Paris, serving around 100 corporate clients mostly in Europe, and in the US and Asia to a lesser extent. Its growing sales are strongly connected to the personal network of its 3 partners and 3H intends to scale up even further, possibly relying on a network of dedicated business developers/accounts managers. 3H Partners focusses on advising organisations with sales between 200m€ and 1,500 m€ in all aspects of their strategy, from strategy elaboration to execution, leveraging technology platforms such as its proprietary Strategy in Action (SiATM).
The buyers of 3H services are typically members of the C-suite, or Business Units leaders.
In this context we would like to explore how such role could be integrated and are looking for a business developer to run a test for 3-6 months, with a one-month probation period, starting in November 2020 in our London office (or Paris?). If successful, based on sales results, a permanent contract could be offered.
- Familiarise with 3H value proposition and be completely self-sufficient for initial talks with target companies
- Define targets to reach during the period with 3H senior team (and marketing team) within the target segment of between 200m€ and 1.5m€
- Reaching out to executives of the target companies
- Obtaining meetings to introduce 3H and its suite of strategy solutions
- Attending those meetings and following up, possibly supported by 3H senior members
- Converting meetings into proposals, writing proposals, initially supported by 3H team
- Converting proposals into deals
- Experienced business developer and/or Key Account Manager (KAM) with at least 10 years of real sales activity (not marketing)
- Experience in selling complex product and related services, ideally from domains such as Enterprise software,
- Experience in selling/reaching out to executive with demonstrable list of accounts served focussing on companies with sales between 200m€ and 1.5m€
- Not shy but ready for cold calling, driven by passion and interest in closing deals
Type of contract: Contractor
Office Location: London
How to Apply:
Please upload your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter introducing yourself and your will to join 3H Partners.
Due to the length and unreliability of the process, 3H Partners is not able to sponsor work permits . Therefore applicants for this position should be legally entitled to work in the European Union and travel to United Kingdom on the base of their nationality or a permanent work visa.