Strategy and Innovation Advisor - On Project (P.iva)
- Via Roma, Torino TO, Italy
3H Partners is a management consulting firm. We define ourselves as an Entrepreneurial Solution Provider. We develop creative, actioned solutions to our client’s core business challenges.
Our team of experts, together with our extensive professional network, cover a wide variety of disciplines and industries. We call ourselves "3Preneurs" and we have three distinct souls fused together:
Industry thought leadership - extensive expertise of working with business leaders gives us a deep understanding of the competitive and environmental forces acting a global and local levels
Academic excellence - we play an active role in teaching and research in some of the most prestigious Business Schools in the world, focusing our minds on the most relevant and impactful issues for the business community and society at large
Entrepreneurial mindset - our unique culture makes us always think and act as if we were directly the owners of the challenges we are hired to solve
This blend of expertise means we can deliver entrepreneurial solutions with business style management.
We are looking for junior consultants willing to work on a freelance basis on our projects performing different activities such as:
- Structure and perform analysis, as well as conduct primary research, to uncover the insights that support our recommendations to clients
- Translate data into meaningful insights and recommendations
- Present at team and client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights
- Build testing protocols and perform experiments on new business initiatives, from products to business models, from tools to methodologies
- Take part to workshops and training sessions with the objective of building value adding competencies to our clients’ team
Projects will be carried out in a close and effective relationship with the internal company staff.
Education: Master Degree in Management, Engineering or Economics
Work Experience: 2/3 Years in Consulting
Languages: Proficiency in English and Italian, any other European language is considered a plus
Software: Extensive expertise of MS-Office package (in particular Excel and PowerPoint). Coding, database management and statistical data analysis software are well appreciated. Video and photo editing are considered a plus.
Skills: a Proven track record of analytical and communication skills in previous experiences, as well as attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are all essential to this position.
Contract: P. Iva
Salary: defined as per your daily rate
Duration: as per the length of the project
Office: we are based in London, Rome and Turin but the location of our clients can be across Europe and USA:
Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
Willingness to travel