- Brusselweg, 1652 Beersel, Belgium
3H Partners is a management consulting firm. We define ourselves as an Entrepreneurial Solution Provider. We develop creative, actionable solutions to respond to our client’s core business challenges.
Our team of experts, together with our extensive professional network, covers a wide variety of disciplines and industries. We call ourselves "3Preneurs" and we have three distinct souls fused together:
Industry thought leadership - extensive expertise in working with business leaders gives us a deep understanding of the competitive and environmental forces acting at a global and local level
Academic excellence - we play an active role in teaching and researching in some of the most prestigious Business Schools in the world, focusing on the most relevant and impactful issues for the business community and society at large
Entrepreneurial mindset - our unique culture makes us always think and act as if we were directly the owners of the challenges we are hired to solve
The candidate will be involved in a structured and highly visible project for a European association focused on payment business and banking cooperation across SEPA.
His/her job is articulated along with three different areas of activities:
1. Organizational activities to support the Association and the Expert Teams involved in the Association’s activity, including drafting of meeting agendas and documents, drafting of meeting minutes and follow-up on action points.
2. Logistical and administration support to the institutional bodies of the Association, for the hosting of meetings and reservations for external meetings, including the procurement of all the key services.
3. Management of key contents and facilitation for the deepening of the ideas/concepts emerging during the meetings
The candidate should have a specific academic background in one of the following fields:
1. Public Affairs / Government or Public administration
2. Business or management
Experience 2+ years in:
Project support activities, at logistical (organization of meetings and events), organizational (meeting agendas and minutes preparation) and administration level (basic knowledge to support and coordinate the activity of Accountancy and Legal partners)
Familiarity with Card and electronic payment business, both at commercial and technology level is not required but highly appreciated.
Languages: Proficiency in English (written and spoken) and Italian. Another European language is considered a plus.
Attention to detail, organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are essential to this position.
Ability to set priorities, to work in complete autonomy and managing their daily schedule with time efficiency.
Workplace in Brussels – European Quarter.
Contract: fixed term contract - italian resident