Junior Business Analyst - French Speaker
- Brussels, Belgium
3H Partners is a management consulting firm. We define ourselves as an Entrepreneurial Solution Provider. We develop creative, actioned solutions to our client’s core business challenges.
Our team of experts, together with our extensive professional network, cover a wide variety of disciplines and industries. We call ourselves "3Preneurs" and we have three distinct souls fused together:
Industry thought leadership - extensive expertise of working with business leaders gives us a deep understanding of the competitive and environmental forces acting a global and local levels
Academic excellence - we play an active role in teaching and research in some of the most prestigious Business Schools in the world, focusing our minds on the most relevant and impactful issues for the business community and society at large
Entrepreneurial mindset - our unique culture makes us always think and act as if we were directly the owners of the challenges we are hired to solve
This blend of expertise means we can deliver entrepreneurial solutions with business style management.
We are looking for a junior team member to take on the challenge of designing and implementing the main operating processes on international projects. This role requires to work close with top management in the implementation of company's strategic initiatives.
As an intern you will be involved in all aspects of our end-to-end process. You will help the team to develop a plan to solve the client's problems.
Interns work closely with Project Leaders and Partners, and have primary responsibility for understanding the client's strategic issues and delivering good analyses and documents to senior members of the team . They benefit from wide-ranging opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and experience a variety of strategic business consulting engagements.
Our intern role offers these key opportunities for development and advancement, frequently not available at other consulting firms:
- Structuring and performing analysis, and conducting primary research, to uncover the insights that support our recommendations to clients
- Translating data into meaningful insights and recommendations
- Presenting at team and client meetings, and determining the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights working with senior executives: 3H Partners non-hierarchical structure results in frequent interaction between Consultants and senior professionals both within 3H Partners and within the client’s organisation.
In addition, as part of 3H Partners, you will have the opportunity to learn intensively and perform a wide range of entrepreneurial activities:
- Participate actively in the development of 3H Partners eco system and its ventures.
- Ensure a good relationship with clients, listen to their challenges and needs.
- Design and conceptualisation of MVP (Minimum Viable Products), which are early prototypes of Entrepreneurial Solutions
- Develop methodological skills to search data and gather information.
- Structure analyses and distil messages on appropriate communication media.
Education: Management or Engineering Master Degree
Experience: 0-1 years (preferably in process implementation and project management)
Languages: French native speaker and fluent in English, other European languages are considered a plus.
Software: Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required; VBA, database and statistical data analysis software are well appreciated. Video and photo editing is considered a plus.
Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
Willingness to travel across Europe is required.
Type of contract:
6 month internship + permanent if candidate is successful
Office Location: London / Bruxelles
Regular travelling to Bruxelles
How to Apply:
Please upload your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter introducing yourself and your will to join 3H Partners.
Due to the length and unreliability of the process, 3H Partners is not able to sponsor work permits for internship positions. Therefore applicants for this position should be legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom on the base of their nationality or a permanent work visa.