Accounts and Office Assistant - Rome
- Rome, Italy
3H Partners is a management consulting firm. We define ourselves as an Entrepreneurial Solution Provider. We develop creative, actioned solutions to our client’s core business challenges.
Our team of experts, together with our extensive professional network, cover a wide variety of disciplines and industries.
Industry thought leadership - extensive expertise of working with business leaders gives us a deep understanding of the competitive and environmental forces acting a global and local levels
Academic excellence - we play an active role in teaching and research in some of the most prestigious Business Schools in the world, focusing our minds on the most relevant and impactful issues for the business community and society at large
Entrepreneurial mindset - our unique culture makes us always think and act as if we were directly the owners of the challenges we are hired to solve
This blend of expertise means we can deliver entrepreneurial solutions with business style management.
Collation, reconciliation, accurate posting and filing of card and cash expenses.
Posting project cost invoices
Monthly reconciliation of Supplier direct costs in control systems.
Preparation, review and posting of monthly supplier payment runs and staff expense runs.
Filing bank statements and other filing requirements.
Liaising with suppliers, solving queries and dealing with staff expense queries/requirements.
Other ad hoc duties as required.
Support to the office
- Collate and process expenses
- Allocate receipts to bank card transactions
- Run monthly report for approved staff expenses
- Prepare reconciled payment list
- File all expenses summaries in relevant files
- Receive supplier invoices -post/email & download regular invoices.
- Post all project related invoices
- Post all overhead invoices
- At month end chase up regular invoices not received.
- Run a report for unapproved invoices
- Allocate all direct debit invoices, stamp as paid and file.
- Ensure all payments are allocated
- Review all supplier accounts
- Reconcile T&A expenses
- strong organisational skills;
- presentation skills and attention to detail;
- the ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines;
- the ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload;
- oral and written communication skills;
- tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality;
- a pleasant, confident telephone manner;
- reliability and honesty.
- Languages: Italian and English
Type of contract: full time
Office Location: Rome
For the position is required ability to travel.
How to Apply:
Please upload your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter introducing yourself and your will to join 3H Partners.
Due to the length and unreliability of the process, 3H Partners is not able to sponsor work permits for internship positions. Therefore applicants for this position should be legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom on the base of their nationality or a permanent work visa.