- London, United Kingdom
3H Partners is a management consulting firm. We define ourselves as an Entrepreneurial Solution Provider. We develop creative, actioned solutions to our client’s core business challenges.
Our team of experts, together with our extensive professional network, cover a wide variety of disciplines and industries.
Industry thought leadership - extensive expertise of working with business leaders gives us a deep understanding of the competitive and environmental forces acting a global and local levels
Academic excellence - we play an active role in teaching and research in some of the most prestigious Business Schools in the world, focusing our minds on the most relevant and impactful issues for the business community and society at large
Entrepreneurial mindset - our unique culture makes us always think and act as if we were directly the owners of the challenges we are hired to solve
This blend of expertise means we can deliver entrepreneurial solutions with business style management.
Collation, reconciliation, accurate posting and filing of Partners card and cash expenses.
Posting project cost invoices to SAGE financial accounts and management reporting system (TimeSheet Portal – TSP)
To monitor and control all posting to the supplier ledger held in SAGE for UK companies to ensure a clean ledger. Allocation of all payments and filing of paid invoices, expenses and bank statements.
Monthly reconciliation of Supplier direct costs in SAGE to TSP management control system.
Preparation, review and posting of monthly supplier payment runs and staff expense runs.
Filing bank statements and other filing requirements.
Liaising with suppliers, solving queries and dealing with staff expense queries/requirements.
Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Collate and process partners cash expenses – post project related expenses to TSP to correct projects - summarise and post to SAGE to correct T&A codes separating out business development/training etc and posting to correct nominal ledger codes.
- Allocate receipts to bank card transactions for partners exps - download credit card transactions from supplier account - code expenses according to receipts - post to sage supplier account using correct nominal account
- Run monthly TSP report for approved staff expenses and post to Sage supplier accounts using correct nominal code and project allocation. List payee and amount for Finance Assistant to pay – for payment at the end of the month
- Prepare reconciled payment list from sage (ensuring approval on TSP by project managers). Pass electronic file to Financial Assistant.
- Process payment run on sage and mark expenses as paid on TSP.
- Reconcile postings in TSP to sage accounts for Travel &Accomodation cost.
- File all exp summaries in relevant files
- Receive supplier invoices -post/email & download regular invoices.
- Post all project related invoices onto MP using supplier name and icn code for id - post same to sage with additional narrative in details e.g. supp code + “consultancy May”
- Post all overhead invoices to sage allocated to correct code.
- At month end chase up regular invoices not received.
- Run a report for unapproved invoices in TSP and chase authorisation. Only approved invoices can be paid.
- Produce reconciled payment run listing that is in agreement with sage
- Pass electronic file showing Payee and total amount to FA with all invoices in list order.
- Process supplier run on sage and mark TSP exps as paid, stamp all as paid and file invoices.
- Allocate all direct debit invoices, stamp as paid and file.
- Ensure all payments are allocated in sage (month end + 1 working day). i.e. no credit balances.
- Review all supplier accounts on ledger. Get invoices for any payments on account and allocate any unallocated payments. Follow up any outstanding invoices
- Reconcile external consultants & software dev costs in TSP agreed back to SAGE posting for month/ytd. I.e. List differences and pass to FC (month end + 3wd)
- Reconcile T&A expenses posting in TSP with sage (month end + 3 Wd)
- Run a list of unapproved expenses in TSP for month end accruals.
- Advise SW on status of credit card receipts not submitted
- strong organisational skills;
- presentation skills and attention to detail;
- the ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines;
- the ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload;
- oral and written communication skills;
- tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality;
- a pleasant, confident telephone manner;
- reliability and honesty.
- Languages: Italian and English
Type of contract: Part time; To be defined
Office Location: London
For the position is required ability to travel.
How to Apply:
Please upload your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter introducing yourself and your will to join 3H Partners.
Due to the length and unreliability of the process, 3H Partners is not able to sponsor work permits for internship positions. Therefore applicants for this position should be legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom on the base of their nationality or a permanent work visa.