- Rome, Italy
3H Partners is a management consulting firm. We define ourselves as an Entrepreneurial Solution Provider. We develop creative, actioned solutions to our client’s core business challenges.
Our team of experts, together with our extensive professional network, cover a wide variety of disciplines and industries. We call ourselves "3Preneurs" and we have three distinct souls fused together:
Industry thought leadership - extensive expertise of working with business leaders gives us a deep understanding of the competitive and environmental forces acting a global and local levels
Academic excellence - we play an active role in teaching and research in some of the most prestigious Business Schools in the world, focusing our minds on the most relevant and impactful issues for the business community and society at large
Entrepreneurial mindset - our unique culture makes us always think and act as if we were directly the owners of the challenges we are hired to solve
This blend of expertise means we can deliver entrepreneurial solutions with business style management.
In order to sustain the growth of its business, 3H Partners are looking to recruit an experienced Project Leader
The PL will work closely with Managers and Partners, and have primary responsibility for understanding the client's strategic issues and delivering good solutions.
The PL will:
Lead a team of business analysts in order to structure and perform analysis, conduct primary research to uncover the insights that support our recommendations to clients
Present at team and client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights
Ability to organize and lead workshops with various audiences (from top management to middle)
Ability to operate in complex, high-speed contexts
PM Skills also providing operational support
In addition, as part of 3H Partners, you will have the opportunity to learn intensively and perform a wide range of entrepreneurial activities:
- Participate actively in the development of 3H Partners eco system and its ventures.
- Ensure a good relationship with clients, listen to their challenges and needs.
- Design and conceptualisation of MVP (Minimum Viable Products), which are early prototypes of Entrepreneurial Solutions
- Develop methodological skills to search data and gather information.
- Structure analyses and distil messages on appropriate communication media.
Qualification: Engineering, Economics
Experience: 4 Years
Should have excellent Communication skills and must be very Fluent in English and Italian.
Should have very good knowledge in MS-Office (excel and power point).
Qualification: Engineering, Economics
• Previous experience in well-known consulting firm (minimum 4 years)
• Excellent in managing consulting projects, not only from delivery perspective but also in terms of quality and client value assurance
• Strong problem-solving skills, eager to deep-dive into contents with the teams and always ready for intellectual challenge
• Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to take initiatives, knowing and having practiced lean testing, MVPs, disciplined experimentation, etc...
• Willing to grow the business through development of both commercial leads and intellectual capital
• Strong interpersonal skills to independently manage clients and teams
• Fluent in Italian and English and possibly another language.
Type of contract: permanent
Office Location: Rome
For the position is required ability to travel.
How to Apply:
Please upload your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter introducing yourself and your will to join 3H Partners.
Due to the length and unreliability of the process, 3H Partners is not able to sponsor work permits for internship positions. Therefore applicants for this position should be legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom on the base of their nationality or a permanent work visa.