Freelance Blogger - Austin
- Austin, TX
Who are we?
Geeks with spreadsheets, coming to save the day, yeah!
By day, we're an Online Marketing Ad Agency specializing in search engine and other forms of pay-per-click online marketing (Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, etc.). By night, we're a team that has a multitude of different hobbies and interests. Among us you can find a fire twirler, a ballroom dancer, an archaeologist, and several former college athletes. Our obsessions range from obscure movie references from the 80s, to Tiff's Treats, anime, and pranking each other!
We are seeking a savvy local wordsmith to help us create and sustain our company blog! Candidates must have experience in blogging to achieve business goals, as well writing content that engages corporate decision-makers. A comprehensive understanding of the online marketing industry (SEM/PPC/SEO/CRO etc.), and writing about it is a plus. It also doesn’t hurt to love writing, as well! The blogger will be expected to help develop the company's voice across all blog content, and keep it consistent.
We are looking for a freelancer that works in or around the Austin, TX area. We’re a very collaborative team, and would love to meet you in person to talk through ideas, research, and topics.
• Write 2-3 blog posts a month pertaining to SEM-related topics
• Optimize content for search engines and lead generation
• Work with our team to manage blog content calendar
• Provide input on blog topics (where applicable)
• Must be local to Austin, TX or surrounding areas (San Marcos, Buda, Georgetown, etc.)
o Must be available to meet in person for interviews and research
• Experience writing to high-level business executives (C-level, VPs, directors, etc.)
• Experience in interviewing subject matter experts to draw out salient information to present to target audiences
• 3-5 years of marketing and content creation experience
• A strong understanding of the online marketing industry and agencies specifically (preferred)
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
o Ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content
o Business journalism is a plus
• Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
• Ability to hit deadlines consistently
• High energy, drive, and maturity
• Enjoys technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
• Sense of humor a must
Our team is hard-working and fun-loving, so, if that sounds like the place for you, send your resume and cover letter with rate and pay structure (we prefer to pay per post). We look forward to meeting you!
360Partners, LP is an online marketing ad agency founded in 2005 by two serial entrepreneurs with 20 years of business experience. Currently, clients are from all over the U.S. and include start-ups, well known brands and Fortune 500 companies. The company currently has 50 employees and is located near 2222 & MoPac in Austin, TX.