Email Marketing Manager
- Hymeadow Dr, Austin, TX, USA
The simplest explanation for 360Connect is that we help companies solve one of the most challenging problems in business- growing revenue by finding new customers. We do this by providing “marketing in a box” where we connect businesses looking to buy costly products or services with local suppliers who sell them. Currently, over 700 companies use our service and generate hundreds of millions of dollars in new revenue annually from our service. For more information about what we do (and how we do it), check out www.360connect.com.
We were founded in 2006 by two serial entrepreneurs with deep backgrounds in digital marketing and online customer acquisition. We have grown steadily since then and currently employ 30+ people. 2020 started out as a breakout year for the company with significant growth, however, COVID-19 slowed things down and the company will see flat revenue for the year but will remain profitable. The company is set to grow in 2021 and is on track to reach $20 million in revenue by 2024. The company is privately held and has no debt.
360Connect is consistently ranked on the Austin American-Statesman’s Top Workplaces list, so if you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a strong work ethic, this is the role for you.
360Connect is seeking a Email Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This position has three main areas of focus:
· Creating, running, and optimizing email marketing campaigns to produce leads, revenue, and build our brand
· Supporting the creation of unique and valuable content for our network of buyers, clients, and affiliates.
· Managing, cleaning, and growing our email database
This individual will be responsible for the execution of email marketing communications from setup, to testing, to launch, to post deployment analysis, and optimization. You will build workflows in our email marketing tool, work with our writing and design teams to finalize email messaging, and drive email campaigns for every division of our company. Focuses include: new business growth, nurture campaigns, and cross-sell and up-sell email campaigns. You will maintain our email calendar and proactively suggest opportunities and experiments to improve campaign performance. As the owner of our email channel, you will continuously work towards optimizing the email production process. The ideal candidate should be passionate about driving innovation and performance, have a positive attitude, be detail-oriented, results driven, a dependable team player, demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, and have a track record of successfully running seamless email operations in fast-paced environments.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Technology or Related Field
- 2+ years experience with email marketing programs and email best practices
- Knowledge of email best practices, success metrics, and CAN-SPAM guidelines
- Preferable experience in Salesforce.com and with email tools, such as Pardot, iContact, etc
- Knowledge of SMTP protocol and DNS.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and HTML
- Build and manage multiple email drip campaigns
- Maintain day-to-day email production schedule including the creation, development, testing and execution of email campaigns for targeted email communications
- Experience with email automation, HTML, and email marketing software platforms is a must for this role
- Work with our content specialist to funnel content through our email campaigns, websites, and social media platforms
- Own and maintain list building to ensure clean data at all times, including unsubscribes and keeping a low bounce rate for new lists
- Assist in strategic thinking and A/B test plan development to optimize email channel performance
- Support Marketing Team with weekly/monthly/ad hoc channel/campaign reporting
- Update email content and communication calendar on a weekly basis
Benefits and Perks:
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Coffee and Espresso
- Quarterly Company Sponsored events when we reach our goals! We have been places like K1 racing, party barge on Lake Travis, Pinballz Arcade, and many others).
- SIMPLE IRA with a company match of 100% up to 3% of your salary
- Over two weeks of PTO in the first full year of employment (pro-rated based on start date)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance options
- Advancement opportunities within the company
- Working at a company who is consistently ranked on Austin American Statesman's Top 100 Places to Work
We believe in six core values that keep us true to our mission.
1. Do what it takes to deliver excellent results.
2. Bring a proactive, solution-oriented attitude.
3. Act with integrity and respect.
4. Communicate directly and honestly.
5. Do what you say you are going to do.
6. Always learn and try new things.
People and Culture:
- Proactively promote 360Connect’s business and its objectives both commercially and in the local community.
- Foster and create an open, energetic and inclusive culture.
- Maintain a high level of morale and a sense of loyalty to 360Connect
- Provide ongoing communication and feedback as it relates to the business and your individual performance.
- Support a culture where employees create ideas for improving the business and related processes.
- Create and maintain professional coworker and customer relationships.
Want to learn more?
We would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter including salary requirement to the email on this posting.