Associate Account Manager
- 12416 Hymeadow Dr, Austin, TX 78750, USA
Meet 360Connect – The simplest explanation for 360Connect is that we help companies solve one of the most basic business problems – growing revenue. We do this by providing “marketing in a box” where we connect businesses looking to buy products and services with quality local suppliers in the buyer’s local community. Currently over 750 Nationwide clients use our services and we are looking to rapidly grow. 360Connect has been in business supplying a great customer experience since 2005.
We are consistently ranked as one of the Top Workplaces in the Austin American - Statesman!
Position Overview - Does this describe you?
You have a voracious appetite for learning new things. You are someone who can explain just about anything to anyone. You like helping people while staying patient, level-headed and super cool under pressure. You identify and hit new problems before being asked to look into the problem. You get excited about helping people and businesses to grow.
- Work with sales & marketing teams of our clients to prepare presentations and up sale pitches
- Monitor budgets, spending and revenue and explain cost factors to clients
- Ensure clients' needs are met
- Negotiate contracts with clients, establish timeline of performance
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients and seek avenues to gain new potential clients
- Save accounts from cancelling with established cancellation strategy
- Communicate with customers via phone, email or possibly mail
If this describes you, we want to speak to you about a great Junior Account Manager position based in north Austin, TX.
- Has 1-2 years in sales, marketing, or client services experience
- Uses sound reasoning to effectively support client success
- High School Graduate or Equivalent, some college preferred
- Is a self-starter, can take initiative to grow client accounts
- Has a confident phone presence
- Can multitask a number of different activities
- Is organized and detail-oriented with basic computer skills
- Proficient in Excel
We believe in six Core Values that keep us true to our mission.
- Do what it takes to deliver excellent results.
- Bring a proactive solution's-oriented attitude.
- Act with integrity and respect.
- Communicate directly and honestly.
- Do what you say you are going to do.
- Always learn and try new things.
If this describes you, please send us a copy of your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- $38,000 - $45,000
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance
- Paid Time off and Holidays
- Retirement plan with company match
- Casual dress code
- Working for an award-winning company: Austin American-Statesman Top Work Places for 5 years
360Connect, LP is consistently ranked on the Austin American-Statesman’s Top Workplaces list, so if you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a strong work ethic, this is the role for you.