- 12416 Hymeadow Drive, Austin, TX, United States
Who are We:
360Connect, LP is a B2B lead generation company with a passion for helping businesses succeed by connecting sellers of various products and services with buyers looking to purchase them. We have a diverse team of hard-working and fun-loving individuals. We believe in six core values that keep us true to our mission.
· Do what it takes to deliver excellent results.
· Bring a proactive, solution-oriented attitude.
· Act with integrity and respect.
· Communicate directly and honestly.
· Do what you say you are going to do.
· Always learn and try new things.
360Connect has over 600 clients purchasing sales-ready leads nationwide in over 30 industry categories. The company currently has 40+ employees and is located near Lake Creek Parkway and 183. An example of one of our markets can be seen at www.360Connect.com.
We are looking for a hard-working, versatile, and articulate professional writer to join our marketing team. Our Content Marketing Specialist will lead all content efforts for both our buyer and supplier audiences. This includes content creation and design, publication, editing and measurement.
Our ideal candidate is someone passionate about driving business growth through easy-to-understand written content, and who excels at connecting with an audience through a strong brand voice. The ideal candidate should also be great at workload management, collaboration with various stakeholders, and have a growth- and results-oriented attitude.
· Understand the objectives and pain points of our customer community – both buyers and sellers
· Understand the needs of the business and communicate them clearly to a broad audience.
· Assist with planning and content ideation on a monthly basis, using an organized Content Calendar.
· Create templates and frameworks for various content types, including but not limited to blog content, email copy, web design, social media content, video content, and tradeshow assets.
· Create a roadmap for content efforts, with appropriate but responsive prioritization.
· Execute and publish content using multiple effective marketing channels, with the goal of driving buyer and supplier traffic and boosting brand awareness.
· Take inventory of existing content and identify areas for improvement. Constantly edit for clarity, accuracy, consistency, better audience engagement and SEO best practices.
· Establish 360Connect as a thought leader (authority source) in various industries and categories.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders in the business for input, buy-in and approval.
· Envision and innovate future content types with an eye towards reducing repetitive work.
· Connect with industry leaders and think boldly about elevating content marketing thinking within the organization.
· Be a proactive and flexible team player, willing to wear different hats to come together to get the job done.
· 1-2 years’ experience in a content writing role and creation/delivery/strategy effort for B2B industries.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· You are a creative, curious, and articulate writer and editor. Grammar mistakes drive you crazy.
· Skilled at creating both long-form and short-form content.
· Deep understanding on how to inhabit a brand voice and pivot writing to speak to different audience personas.
· Knowledge of SEO best practices.
· You are organized and capable of handling multiple content projects at once because you're a multitasking machine.
· 3 writing samples that demonstrate critical thinking, boldness, and clarity.
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Public Relations, Communications or Journalism or equivalent experience
· Experience with content management systems or working with source control systems. Experience with WordPress is a plus.
· Graphic design skills a plus.
· Excellent creative, conceptual, communication and problem-solving skills.
· Hard-worker with a positive, success-oriented attitude.
· Excellent at collaboration.
· Strong presentation skills.
Benefits and Perks:
- SIMPLE IRA with a company match of 100% up to 3% of your salary
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Coffee and Espresso when we return to the office
- Quarterly Company Sponsored events when we reach our goals! We have been places like K1 racing, party barge on Lake Travis, Pinballz Arcade, and many others).
- Your own workstation – feel free to decorate it as you wish! *We are currently working remotely out of an abundance of caution.
- Over two weeks of PTO in the first full year of employment (pro-rated based on start date)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance options
- Advancement opportunities within the company
- Working at a company who is consistently ranked on Austin American Statesman's Top 100 Places to Work
Competitive salary, health and dental benefits, a long-term disability benefit, optional vision and short-term disability benefits, paid time off, all major holidays off, and working in a fun, fast-paced environment. This position includes the opportunity to participate in our retirement IRA plan, where 360Connect matches 100% of your contributions 1:1, up to 3% of your salary.
Want to learn more?
We would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to the email on this posting.