Billing & Collections Representative
- 12416 Hymeadow Dr, Austin, TX 78750, USA
The 360Connect team is currently working remotely during Covid-19 and will always put the safety of our team first. This position will require the applicant to work out of our Austin office when we safely reopen.
360Connect, LP is seeking a Billing and Collections Specialist to join our growing Account Management team. Despite some of the initial challenges with COVID-19, our business has continued to grow. As such, we need an individual that is highly motivated, organized, and data-driven. The Billing Specialist plays a key role our success by being the “boots on the ground” when it comes to managing the billing of a growing company. A successful person in this role will:
- Perform day to day functions including analytical reporting with a strong attention to detail
- Work with the 360Connect account managers to identify customer needs and opportunities
- Help identify potential problems and bring proactive solutions
- Provide any additional support as needed
In addition, this position will be taught foundational business skills and have an inside track to the Account Manager position within the company.
This position will report directly to the Director of Account Management. This will be a full time, exempt, position. The general work schedule will be Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm in addition to any weekend or holiday that falls on the 1st of the month when billing is due.
- Utilize excel regularly to assist in billing and account management responsibilities
- Log and update detailed account records and record actions within company CRM (Salesforce)
- Communicate with clients by telephone to provide information and resolve any issues – or refer client to designated personnel accordingly.
- Proactively and reactively send reminder emails, actual mail, etc to accounts about to be due, that are past due, and gather next steps for payments to be resolved
- Process all invoices and credit card payments on the 1st day of every month.
- Update A/R list and failed credit card payments, daily and revenue reconciliation monthly.
- Process write-offs and bad debt monthly.
- Review client complaint’s for relevancy and validity.
- Audit and reconcile charges and payments
- Provide support to account managers as needed
- Meet with management and share ideas on how to improve billing structure and processes, as needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· High School Graduate or Equivalent
· Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Experience using SalesForce is preferred
· Experience with billing and reporting preferred
- Is a self-starter and can take initiative to improve our client's business
- Can multitask a number of different activities
- Is organized and detail-oriented
- Has basic computer skills
- Likes to work in a team oriented environment
Compensation range: $31,000 - $37,000
Benefits and Perks
· Competitive Benefits: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
· Company match retirement plan (SIMPLE IRA)
· Casual dress code
· Working for an award-winning company: Austin American-Statement Top Work Places: 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
· Training for our Account Manager position and based on performance, after 1 year you will be eligible to become a full-time Account Manager.
About 360Connect, LP
360Connect, LP is a lead generation company. We have a unique customer base in that we support both business buyers and suppliers. We strive to help the buyers find the right supplier to meet their specific needs. We help the suppliers grow their business by introducing new customers to their brand. Bottom line, we are focused on our customer’s success!
If you think you would be a great addition to our team, please submit your cover letter and resume and we will be in touch with you! In the meantime, to learn more about what we do please visit our website at www.360Connect.com.
360Connect, LP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, 360Connect, LP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.