Sales Executive, Inside Sales – Austin, TX
- 12416 Hymeadow Dr, Austin, TX 78750, USA
Meet 360Connect – The simplest explanation for 360Connect is that we help companies solve one of the most basic business problems – growing revenue. We do this by providing “marketing in a box” where we connect businesses looking to buy products and services with quality local suppliers in the buyer’s local community. Currently over 750 Nationwide clients use our services and we are looking to rapidly grow. 360Connect has been in business supplying a great customer experience since 2005.
We are consistently ranked as one of the Top Workplaces in the Austin American - Statesman!
- $40K and uncapped commission plan
- Generous Paid Time-Off
We are currently working remotely during COVID-19.
- Monday thru Friday - 8:30am - 5:30pm (No Weekends)
- North Austin (Near Lake Creek Parkway and 183)
Position Overview - Does this describe you?
Are you a Sales Trailblazer who is focused on Winning and Driven to be the best you can be? Do you thrive in a competitive situation and are determined and persistent at conquering the objective at hand. Do you demonstrate a pro-active approach, are enthusiastic and look for optimistic outcomes. Do you love to be challenged and are a confident self-starter. Do you have a tenacious drive and sometimes become impatient and relentless when it comes to achieving your goals. Can you juggle a workload and embrace change. If this describes you, we want to speak to you about a great sales position based in Austin, TX.
- Make 40 prospecting calls daily. Calls consist of a combination of inbound marketing generated leads/companies as well as cold calls to prospective suppliers across the domestic U.S.
- Consult and recommend the 360Connect Marketing Solution to qualified prospects.
- Negotiate and execute sales contracts with new clients. Able to navigate technology.
- Ability to successfully manage, grow and close/win your active sales pipeline.
- Must be able to meet or exceed your monthly individual sales objective/goal.
- Must be a team player who consistently contributes to the team goal and supports the mission.
- Able to Adhere to the 360Connect policies, standards and procedures while maintaining and demonstrating the company’s core values.
What do I need to Qualify for this great position? Knowledge, Skills and Awesome Abilities.
- Strong knowledge of Sales Best Practices, you have a system. Preferably Sandler.
- Ability to Demonstrate a passion for sales/persuasion and problem solving.
- Able to speak to a diverse set of business categories and business owners. ROI conversations.
- Clear and Convincing Communication style. The ability to sell value and define success.
- Demonstrate passion and conviction for the 360Connect product suite.
Education and Experience –
- Min 2-year degree, Community College or equivalent work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, not required
- Minimum of 2 years Sales Experience. 3-5 years Sales Experience a plus.
- Successful track record in Sales.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM.
We believe in six Core Values that keep us true to our mission.
- Do what it takes to deliver excellent results.
- Bring a proactive, solution-oriented attitude.
- Act with Integrity and respect.
- Communicate directly and honestly.
- Do what you say you are going to do.
- Always learn and try new things.
If this describes you, please send us a copy of your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
People and Culture:
360Connect has hosted several fun company events including an all company plus guest boating/jet ski trip on Lake Travis, a holiday party, a Halloween costume contest with cash prizes, and a Thanksgiving eating contest just to name a few. We work hard but also have some fun, all the while encouraging everyone to be their best and to be themselves.
Benefits and Perks:
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Coffee and Espresso
- Your own workstation – feel free to decorate it as you wish!
- SIMPLE IRA with a company match of 100% up to 3% of your salary
- Over two weeks of PTO in the first full year of employment (pro-rated based on start date)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance options
- Advancement opportunities within the company
- Working at a company who is consistently ranked on Austin American Statesman's Top 100 Places to Work
Work Location Public Transportation Options:
We are located on Hymeadow Drive - North Austin
- There are 3 Capital Metro bus stops within 0.2 miles of the office. (10505 Lake Creek/Hickory stick, 10409 Lake Creek/Mellow Meadows, and 13776 Lake Creek Goodwill).