SQL Server Database Administrator
- Raleigh, NC
22nd CENTURY TECHNOLOGIES INC.
vishekn @ tscti.com
vishekkatoch @ yahoo.com
(+1) (908)765-0003 -: Ext:334
International caller's dial this No. +91 76963-51679
'I will prefer e-mail along with attached resume & job that is being applied for'.
Database administrator to assist in the support administration of expertise wide MS SQL Server databases. Candidate must have experience managing 24x7 multiple, large databases and have senior level experience with troubleshooting, performance tuning, and backup/restoration. Candidate should be experienced at developing SQL scripts, data model, table, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, constraints, and backup and recovery as well as maintenance and development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates and participates in activities associated with production SQL Servers
• Provides assistance in resolving problems with production SQL Server databases and tracking SQL Server problems with internal Microsoft customers.
• Use MS-SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) to automated processes to implement database changes.
• Create, maintain, backup/restore, tune databases for development, test, and production.
• Position may require on call / after hour support.
• Bachelors degree and 10 years of recent experience supporting SQL Server Production databases in an enterprise environment. Additional experience can be substituted for a degree.
• Minimum 20 years relevant IT experience. (18 years with MS degree)
• Proven background and strong experience of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
• Experience with Database Administration for MSSQL Server (2008 and 2012, 2014)
• Knowledge of MS Analysis Server.
• Ability to implement MS SQL Server solutions to build database systems that are high quality, scalable and high performance
• Ability to communicate implementation limitations and data driven solutions with all levels of the project team and management
• Must be familiar with backup/recovery strategies, distributed databases, data migration, security and SQL error handling
• Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MSSQL Server and Oracle
• Knowledge of indexes management, statistics, reporting, query tools, and practices
• Experience working with multiple instances of SQL are needed including 2008 R2/2012, 2014
• Must be able to obtain Position of Public Trust clearance.
• SQL Server Certifications – MCSE 2008, 2012, 2014
• Application and Database Development
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.