- Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH, USA
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual for our Marketing Representative Intern position. At the 216 Agency, we strive to continue to grow our diverse portfolio utilizing our unique and effective marketing approach.
An internship with us is a fundamental place within the company. You will view and learn to coordinate the execution marketing programs assigned to the department by the Marketing Director.
- Assist and manage marketing program strategy for current clients.
- Support the development of marketing programs for new clients.
- View and understand methods to manage and improve client and customer relations.
- Daily reporting to the Marketing Director (i.e., progress reporting, marketing program statistics, etc.)
- Work closely with the other members of the marketing team, and collaborate on larger projects.
- Attend training seminars consistently to further knowledge in the field and stay relevant with new advancements.
- Bachelor's degree (or in progress) in Marketing or a related field.
- Prior work experience preferred.
- Hard-working, prepared, and great attitude
- English is required, knowledge of a second language is preferred but not required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want to join our Team?
Get in touch!