- Wyndham St N, Guelph, ON N1H, Canada
Based in Guelph, our client, Ward 1 Studios, is a full-service production agency offering video, photography, and animation. Their business is based on the principle that collaboration leads to better results. Ward 1 Studios has hand-selected leading talent in Guelph to form their roster of creative team members. Their team has extensive experience in delivering engaging stories that are crafted to inspire. Ward 1 Studios is proud of their roster of clients, many of whom have continued to work with them from their first year of operation in 2016. They represent a range of sectors, with concentrations in health care, government, agri-food, tourism, and sports. Growth of Ward 1 Studios has created an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator to work closely with their leadership team on a variety of projects.
Do you love to put together plans and guide people to get the work done? And then look through the history of the project for clues on how to do better next time? Do you love doing something different every day, every week, and every month? Are you a compassionate team collaborator who cares deeply about a quality end product?
If you think about past clients/employers, have they ever told you that you're a master at prioritizing and systematizing and that hiring you resulted in streamlined operations? Have they said that they can’t get over what you accomplished for them?
If the above sounds like you, you may just be Ward 1 Studio’s next star employee! Keep reading and if you think you are a great match for the team, we would love to hear from you.
● team coordination, specifically, between creative teams, sales departments, and finance departments
● effectively communicate with these teams to set priorities, ensure that project milestones and budget expectations are met, and determine team member assignments and expectations
● ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and according to client specifications
● work closely with management and/or project directors to develop and present client contracts, receive feedback throughout the project, and communicate expertly with clients and internal teams in instances where the scope of the project shifts
● develop and re-work processes to continuously improve operational efficiency
● at times you must also feel comfortable stepping outside of your lane and be ready to step in for directors
● keen interest in growing, evolving and learning
Other duties as assigned
● Business degree/diploma or related demonstrated experience
● 3-5 years of experience in project coordination or an equivalent combination of education and experience
● Preferably working towards PMP certification
● Proven experience having ownership of and leading smaller initiatives
● Experience with cross-departmental coordination
● Experience with digital communication tools (Teams, Zoom, etc)
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in written correspondence with team members at all levels from individual contributors to C-Suite
● Demonstrated experience in being extremely detail-oriented in creating excellent documentation and standard operating procedures (SOP)
● Process-driven and oriented
● Highly organized - disorganization keeps you up at night - you have to keep things orderly!
At Ward 1 Studios, they value both the well-being and the professional development of their people by doing their best to make their workplace a great place to work. Their identity, values, and the quality of their work are vested in their people and they want you to thrive, develop and succeed there.
As an equal opportunity employer, Ward 1 Studios values diversity in their workforce and make their decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. Ward 1 Studios understands that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring their thinking, challenging their solutions and enhancing their culture.
For more about Ward 1 Studios - including a video (obviously) - please visit their recent anniversary website at www.ward1studios.com/anniversary
Our client offers a competitive salary with opportunity for increases based on meeting targets.
37.5 hours per week (Mon – Fri 9-5)
Please apply with cover letter and detailed resume.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview process or further clarification on resume details will be contacted. If you require accommodation as part of the interview process, please make us aware such that we can seek to accommodate your request.