Healthcare Recruiter (Remote) 100% Commision
- N Los Angeles St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
Our company is a well established Healthcare Staffing Company with over18 years in the Market.
We are looking for a Healthcare Recruiter to help us recruit clinical professionals for local , per diem and travel positions throughout the country. The candidate should leverage his/ her existing network and have knowledge of industry sources and marketing channels to recruit high-quality professional clinical staff. This person will play a key role in improving our RN, CNA, LVN and/or PT, OT SLP and Assistance hiring and staffing processes and help us grow our business.
The job is position is currently remote and will possible become and in office position.
Very aggressive Comp Plan
- + years experience with recruiting/ onboarding responsibilities for RN, CNA, LVN and/or PT, OT and SLP for hospital, and other Healthcare facilities
- Strong understanding of healthcare compliance including , but not limited to Joint Commission standards and guidelines
- Experience with multiple compliance platforms such as Shiftwise, FieldGlass, Medefis, and Stafferlink WAND
- Entrepreneurial personality with a "Can Do" approach, drive to build
- Passionate about helping clinicians find the right assignment
- Interested and excited by technology and always looking for ways to change, improve and disrupt the status quo
- Outgoing, energetic and confident - able to win people over
- Self motivated and self organized - able to take a goal/objective and run with it
- Looking to join a company where there is autonomy as well as the room for growth and to be a part of growing a team.
About the position:
You will be working with our team to drive recruiting and onboarding efforts, as well as identify referral sources to grow our clinical database. You will work closely with the company's management to expand and improve our recruiting process and grow our business IF you are a recruiter and want to work for a company that appreciates ideas and out of the box thinking, This is the company for you.
Must have experience in healthcare staffing,.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.