- 550 Broad St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
This job is based in Newark, NJ in our HQ at 550 Broad Street.
Today, companies spend huge amounts of time & money on training that is outdated, boring and quickly forgotten by employees. With our game based training platform companies convert boring training material into competitive training games that are proven to increase sales performance. 1Huddle engages employees through daily training games that companies can customize to their brand and be played in under 5 minutes a day.
Clients including: Audible, FASTSIGNS, Madison Square Garden, Golden State Warriors, Hand and Stone, New York Mets, Loews Hotels, Los Angeles Dodgers and more.
We power the people that power teams. Featured on Fox News, CNN, Huff Post, Bloomberg & The Wall Street Journal.
As a Solutions Architect, you will have a major impact on our future success by supporting Enterprise Solution Sales. You will guide the understanding of the requirements for enterprise implementations for the 1Huddle platform deployment with the support and partnership of Sales, Product Management, and the executive team. This is a hands-on technical consultant who can go wide and deep on solution delivery and solution positioning during sales cycles.
What you get to do in this role:
The Solution Consultant is a technical consultant with the advanced ability to develop, position and provide product-specific solutions during sales cycles supporting quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Assist sales in the qualification of customer needs through discovery
- Participation across the sales lifecycle on acquiring strategic customers
- Support platform sales as a technical and domain expert of a client-facing sales team
- Lead discovery workshops to determine customers' challenges and give product demonstrations to align our solution with customer goals
- Answer product feature and technical questions from customers and channel partners
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POV
- Identify, define, and scope all enterprise integration requirements, working in coordination with the sales and development teams
- Provide feedback to product management about product enhancements that can address customer needs and provide additional value
- Share and learn best practices and re-usable assets related to the enterprise implementation deployments to enhance the quality and efficiency across all clients and integration platforms
- Stay current on competitive analysis and market differentiation
- Support marketing events including executive briefings, conferences, user groups, and trade shows
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales engineering experience in SaaS delivery and/or training solutions
- Proficiency with the 1Huddle platform or technical expertise with cloud software solutions
- Experience working collaboratively with sales, product management, product marketing, partners, and development teams
- Travel, as necessary.
Learn More | Play Now!
Play the game to learn more and see if you got what it takes to join the team at 1Huddle. For download instructions, view the PDF or below image.
All employees are required to be vaccinated.