- 550 Broad St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
This job is based in Newark, NJ in our HQ at 550 Broad Street.
Today, companies spend huge amounts of time & money on training that is outdated, boring and quickly forgotten by employees. With our game based training platform companies convert boring training material into competitive training games that are proven to increase sales performance. 1Huddle engages employees through daily training games that companies can customize to their brand and be played in under 5 minutes a day.
Clients including: Audible, FASTSIGNS, Madison Square Garden, Golden State Warriors, Hand and Stone, New York Mets, Loews Hotels, Los Angeles Dodgers and more.
We power the people that power teams. Featured on Fox News, CNN, Huff Post, Bloomberg & The Wall Street Journal.
1Huddle is looking for an instructional designer to assist in the following:
- Converting content (book summaries, lecture notes) into our game format.
- Take company manuals and SOPs and converting them to quizzes and tests.
- Create quizzes from materials given.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Past or Current Experience creating trivia or game-based content (buzzfeed style) ** required
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Pursuing a career in education/teaching or learning and development
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
Learn More | Play Now!
Play the game to learn more and see if you got what it takes to join the team at 1Huddle. For download instructions, view the PDF or below image.
All employees are required to be vaccinated.