Account Executive, Sales
- 1 Washington Park, 1 Washington St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Today, companies spend huge amounts of time & money on training that is outdated, boring and quickly forgotten by employees. With our game based training platform companies convert boring training material into competitive training games that are proven to increase sales performance. 1Huddle engages employees through daily training games that companies can customize to their brand and be played in under 5 minutes a day.
Clients include: ESPN, Audible, Denver International Airport, Madison Square Garden, Golden State Warriors, FASTSIGNS, New York Mets, New York Knicks, Hand and Stone, Los Angeles Dodgers and more.
We power the people that power teams. Featured on Fox News, CNN, Huff Post, Bloomberg & The Wall Street Journal.
Do you want to use your sales expertise to champion a proven product and help companies transform the way employees learn and grow? 1Huddle is looking for an Account Executive to find new prospects and grow our client base with our game-based online training platform. As an Account Executive, you’ll drive our sales from new leads all the way to closing: actively reaching out to new prospects, taking discovery meetings and engaging clients on the phone and in-person.
This is an exciting opportunity to champion a proven product - all while earning uncapped commission. If you’ve got enterprise sales expertise and a knack for forging new relationships, come join us as we change the way companies deliver digital training for the workforce!
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- You thrive on seeing big numerical goals and beating them
- You’re skilled at sourcing and engaging new leads, especially for both enterprise and SMBs, in a way that makes the people feel like their needs are being heard and matched with the product (and not “sold to”)
- You know how to navigate a matrixed enterprise organization - can quickly meet and map key stakeholders to identify the decision-makers, influencers, gatekeepers to get to decision-makers
- You’re up for meeting potential clients wherever and whenever it takes - drinks at night, getting on a plane - you love being out with clients and closing deals!
- You enjoy collaborating with your teammates about ways to sell better, more efficiently, and more creatively
- You appreciate the role of exceptional training in elevating lives
- Uncapped commission + base ($60k)
- Tons of autonomy and zero monotony - no day is the same
- Join a team that is driven by our passion for sales and training (plus see below)
- Growth, support and expert training (this is what we do!)
- Our office is located at a dynamic Newark accelerator space
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.