Director of Marketing
- 1 Washington Park, 1 Washington St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Today, companies spend huge amounts of time & money on training that is outdated, boring and quickly forgotten by employees. With our game based training platform companies convert boring training material into competitive training games that are proven to increase sales performance. 1HUDDLE engages employees through daily training games that companies can customize to their brand and be played in under 5 minutes a day.
Clients including: Audible, Denver International Airport, Madison Square Garden, Golden State Warriors, San Francisco 49ers, New York Mets, New York Knicks, Los Angeles Dodgers and more.
We power the people that power teams. Featured on Fox News, CNN, Huff Post, Bloomberg & The Wall Street Journal.
The company is currently seeking candidates for the position of Director of Marketing.
We are looking for a creative professional who understands how major search engines work and what people are searching for when they visit particular websites. Their job is to lead the conversion of existing content into multiple mediums including blog posts, cas studies, white papers and podcasts. The candidate should be have excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones, Impeccable spelling and grammar, deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of creative projects for day to day and strategic initiatives.
- Develop and execute creative marketing solutions that meet brand standards and guidelines
- Work with marketing partners to build wireframes and rapid prototypes to refine design solutions
- Creates e-blasts, from concept and design to execution
- Assist with graphic production for print and electronic media including print and digital newsletters, signage, flyers, web graphics and print/display ads
- Read, analyze and evaluate existing content for reusability and cohesiveness.
- Edit and repurpose existing copy for improved user consumption and content optimization by search engines.
- Seamlessly create and integrate custom copy into existing template copy while maintaining a pre-determined voice and tone.
- Work in a team setting to meet strict deadlines.
- Actively participate and contribute to team's creativity, efficiency and accomplishment of set goals.
- Archive and update graphic files
- Manage a number of creative projects at one time
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Fine Arts, Animation, Graphic Design or related field or equivalent years of experience
- Design experience in web and online communications e.g. Websites, email, banners and graphics
- Minimum 3 years experience designing on web
- A portfolio of HTML / CSS experience
- Design portfolio with clean and functional design, showing good typography and layout skills
- Knowledge of principles of design, including: layout, typography, color, balance, composition and current design trends
- Strong knowledge of the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Flash required)
- Display an outstanding ability to listen well
- Advanced skills in Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Proficient in functions of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Work well in a team environment
- Effectively express ideas verbally and in writing
- Independently take action beyond what is called for
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
Experience: 1-3 years of previous professional experience required.
- The position reports to the Executive Leadership team.
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.