- 1 Washington Pl, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Today, companies spend huge amounts of time & money on training that is outdated, boring and quickly forgotten by employees. With our game based training platform companies convert boring training material into competitive training games that are proven to increase sales performance. 1HUDDLE engages employees through daily training games that companies can customize to their brand and be played in under 5 minutes a day.
Clients including: ESPN, Audible, Denver International Airport, Madison Square Garden, Golden State Warriors, San Francisco 49ers, New York Mets, New York Knicks, Los Angeles Dodgers and more.
We power the people that power teams. Featured on Fox News, CNN, Huff Post, Bloomberg & The Wall Street Journal.
- Organize and coordinate staff functions and activities
- Coordinate strategic business initiatives and guide to completion
- Supervise daily work functions and help oversee projects of high importance
- Assist daily functions of CEO
- Manage company calendar and ensure deadlines are being met
- Be a go between for staff, chief executives, department leaders and CEO
- Assist CEO with internal communication, meeting with clients and attending to staff needs, ensuring any problems are resolved
- Keep CEO abreast on current company climate (employee wellbeing, project statuses, new proposals etc.)
- Work with team leaders and present to senior executives
- Help coordinate business wide procedures and work to improve existing processes for maximum clarity, efficiency and success
- Attend executive meetings and deliver progress reports to CEO
- A natural and confident leader
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a knack for productive collaboration across varying departments
- Detail oriented and data driven
- Encouraging, can-do attitude
- Impeccable time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proven problem solver who can make clear-headed decisions while under pressure
- Ability to analyze and compile large swaths of data and present effective reports
- Highly experienced with project coordinating and management
- Self motivated and self sufficient
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field
- Proven creative thinker with strong business acuity
- An energetic leader with excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and a go-getter drive
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.