Associate, Internship Team
- 550 Broad St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Today, companies spend huge amounts of time & money on training that is outdated, boring and quickly forgotten by employees. With our game based training platform companies convert boring training material into competitive training games that are proven to increase sales performance. 1Huddle engages employees through daily training games that companies can customize to their brand and be played in under 5 minutes a day.
Clients including: Audible, FASTSIGNS, Madison Square Garden, Golden State Warriors, Hand and Stone, New York Mets, Brooklyn Nets, Los Angeles Dodgers, Loews Hotels and more.
We power the people that power teams. Featured on Fox News, CNN, Huff Post, Bloomberg & The Wall Street Journal.
The company is currently seeking candidates for our development-based Internship Program. Positions are available in the 1Huddle HQ in Newark, NJ.
Current Internship Roles: Candidates will commit to an intensive internship track in one of the following business divisions:
- Customer Service/Game Design
- Product/QA Associate
Primary Duties and Responsibilities - Sales:
- Direct Sales for a variety of events
- Call current, new and past sales leads to generate sales
- Attend team and community events for the purpose of maximizing sales and service opportunities
Primary Duties and Responsibilities - Customer Success:
- Manage customer success process with existing 1Huddle Clients
- Game Operations: support for existing 1Huddle training clients
Primary Duties and Responsibilities - Product/QA:
Web-based, Android, iOS
Test and detect issues/bugs in potential new features or updates
Work on improving and maintaining testing process
User acceptance, compatibility, and accessibility testing
Product/market research and analysis
Provide usability feedback in response to requirements and design of features
Strong analytical skills
Primary Duties and Responsibilities - Marketing
- Assist with day to day operations of social media
- Complete vendor and market research
- Assist with video and marketing campaign operations
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment with all levels in the organization
- Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers
- Research and develop new business initiatives
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
- Display an outstanding ability to listen well
- Advanced skills in Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Proficient in functions of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Work well in a team environment
- Effectively express ideas verbally and in writing
- Independently take action beyond what is called for
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
Experience: No previous professional sales experience required.
- The position reports to the Executive Leadership team.
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The interview process at 1Huddle is as follows:
- Phase 1: Submit Application with Cover Letter + Resume. (Complete)
- Phase 2: Brief Call to introduce yourself, and for us to introduce 1Huddle.
- Phase 3: Meeting with member of Leadership Team or CEO. Our final check to ensure you’re qualified, capable and ready to win at 1H.
Our process is structured to allow a candidate’s personality to shine through in the first few rounds, making it easier for our team to determine who would be a good fit at 1Huddle. Are you up to the challenge?