- New York, NY
Today, companies spend huge amounts of time & money on training that is outdated, boring and quickly forgotten by employees. With our game based training platform companies convert boring training material into competitive training games that are proven to increase sales performance. 1HUDDLE engages employees through daily training games that companies can customize to their brand and be played in under 5 minutes a day.
Clients including: Audible, Denver International Airport, Madison Square Garden, Golden State Warriors, San Francisco 49ers, New York Mets, New York Knicks, Los Angeles Dodgers and more.
We power the people that power teams. Featured on Fox News, CNN, Huff Post, Bloomberg & The Wall Street Journal.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, contact, and pitch the most important prospects and their decision makers across global markets.
- Call current, new and past sales leads to generate sales
- Effectively lead a Sales Development force of 3-5 professionals
- Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events.
- Work local, national and international marketing events.
- Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service.
- Recognize future sales opportunities.
- Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers.
- Pursue prospective customers.
- Manage multiple relationships well.
- Build rapport with customers and prospects.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by Executive Team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of proven success selling SaaS products or training services.
- Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Display an outstanding ability to listen well
- Experience with CRM
- Advanced skills in Powerpoint, Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Proficient in functions of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Work well in a team environment
- Effectively express ideas verbally and in writing
- Independently take action beyond what is called for
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
There is a possibility you will work in New York City and/or Newark, NJ.