Client Services Representative
- 411 Lafayette Street, New York, NY
Today, companies spend huge amounts of time & money on training that is outdated, boring and quickly forgotten by employees. With our game based training platform companies convert boring training material into competitive training games that are proven to increase sales performance. Sales Huddle engages employees through daily training games that companies can customize to their brand and be played in under 5 minutes a day.
Clients including: Audible, Denver International Airport, Madison Square Garden, Golden State Warriors, San Francisco 49ers, New York Mets, New York Knicks, Los Angeles Dodgers and more.
We power the people that power teams. Featured on Fox News, CNN, Huff Post, Bloomberg & The Wall Street Journal.
Our Client Services Team is focused on meeting the needs of our customers to ensure they are getting the most value out of our products/solutions and services. You’ll be providing basic technical support to customers via email and phone. Logging issues and responding when you can; otherwise escalating more complex issues to the appropriate team/person. Come join our team and provide awesome service that contributes to our customer’s success!
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Engaging with clients verbally and in writing to answer questions or solve problems they are having with our platform.
- Logging client issues in our tracking system.
- Solving client issues when you can; otherwise escalating issues accordingly.
- Learning the basics of our complete game platform.
- Contributing to the success of our clients by helping them get the most out of our platform.
- Work local, national and international marketing events
- Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service
- Recognize future sales opportunities
- Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Build rapport with customers and prospects
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by Executive Team
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years of proven success is customer service for a professional organization
- Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Display an outstanding ability to listen well
- Advanced skills in Powerpoint, Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Proficient in functions of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Work well in a team environment
- Effectively express ideas verbally and in writing
- Independently take action beyond what is called for
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Passion for helping customers get what they need
- Quick learner with technical acumen
- Workforce training/learning knowledge and/or experience
- SaaS knowledge and/or experience
- Other software experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
There is a possibility you will work in New York City and/or Newark, New Jersey.