Manager, Customer Success
Today, companies spend huge amounts of time & money on training that is outdated, boring and quickly forgotten by employees. With our game based training platform companies convert boring training material into competitive training games that are proven to increase sales performance. 1Huddle engages employees through daily training games that companies can customize to their brand and be played in under 5 minutes a day.
Clients including: Audible, FASTSIGNS, Madison Square Garden, Golden State Warriors, Hand and Stone, New York Mets, Brooklyn Nets, Los Angeles Dodgers, Loews Hotels and more.
We power the people that power teams. Featured on Fox News, CNN, Huff Post, Bloomberg & The Wall Street Journal.
Our Customer Success Team is focused on meeting the needs of our customers to ensure they are getting the most value out of our products/solutions and services. You’ll be providing basic technical support to customers via email and phone. Logging issues and responding when you can; otherwise escalating more complex issues to the appropriate team/person. Come join our team and provide awesome service that contributes to our customer’s success!
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Engaging with clients verbally and in writing to answer questions or solve problems they are having with our platform.
- Logging client issues in our tracking system.
- Solving client issues
- Manage customer relationships, beginning from onboarding, through account management to renewal.
- Contributing to the success of our clients by helping them get the most out of our platform through everyday account management
- Work local, national and international marketing events
- Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service
- Recognize future sales opportunities, including expansion
- Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Build rapport with customers and prospects
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years of proven success in customer service for a professional organization
- Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Display an outstanding ability to listen well
- Advanced skills in Powerpoint, Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Proficient in functions of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Work well in a team environment
- Effectively express ideas verbally and in writing
- Independently take action beyond what is called for
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Passion for helping customers get what they need
- Quick learner with technical acumen
- Workforce training/learning knowledge and/or experience
- SaaS knowledge and/or experience
- Other software experience
Learn More | Play Now!
Play the game to learn more and see if you got what it takes to join the team at 1Huddle. For download instructions, view the PDF or below image.
All employees are required to be vaccinated.