Sales Development Representative
- 1 Washington St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Today, companies spend huge amounts of time & money on training that is outdated, boring and quickly forgotten by employees. With our game based training platform companies convert boring training material into competitive training games that are proven to increase sales performance. Sales Huddle engages employees through daily training games that companies can customize to their brand and be played in under 5 minutes a day.
Clients including: Audible, Denver International Airport, Madison Square Garden, Golden State Warriors, San Francisco 49ers, New York Mets, New York Knicks, Los Angeles Dodgers and more.
We power the people that power teams. Featured on Fox News, CNN, Huff Post, Bloomberg & The Wall Street Journal.
Our Sales Development Reps are our future Sales Executives. We want to hear from candidates who are interested in progressing through our sales training program, while earning uncapped commissions and moving on to become closers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have a training mindset
- Make outbound calls to pre-qualified prospects to identify initial business
- Research target companies online in order to pre-qualify as sales opportunities
- Demonstrate the value propositions of our products and services
- Manage a high volume of leads in CRM accurately and efficiently
- Excel at qualifying each opportunity properly to ensure the right level of follow up
- Schedule deep dive discovery calls for the executive sales team
- Follow up on various marketing campaigns and events with the goal of sourcing
- Track all opportunities and receive inbound customer prospect inquiries
- Pursue prospective customers
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Build rapport with customers and prospects
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by Executive Team
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years of proven sales success within a professional organization
- Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Display an outstanding ability to listen well
- Advanced skills in Powerpoint, Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Experience with CRM.
- Proficient in functions of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Work well in a team environment
- Effectively express ideas verbally and in writing
- Independently take action beyond what is called for
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Ambition to grow within the organization
- Good interpersonal skills; self-starter
- A passion for technology
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
There is a possibility you will work in New York City and/or Newark, NJ.