Venture Capital Investment Analyst / Associate (m/f)
10x Value Partners is the think tank and investment firm established by serial entrepreneur and investor Christian Schroeder. We focus on value investing across a number of asset classes (technology start-ups, real estate, private debt and special situations).
More information can be found on our founder's blog: https://schroederca.medium.com/
We are looking for a high-potential performer who wants to work hand-in-hand our senior leadership. Joining us will be very challenging and rewarding. There will be a focus on a large volume of venture capital type deals:
- Generate deal flow through outbound deal sourcing activities.
- Screen incoming investment opportunities and conduct due diligence.
- Develop your investor mindset and execute investments.
- Learn about the secrets to achieve extraordinary returns >100% per year, setting yourself up for life-long success as an investor.
- You have 1-3 years of work experience in investment banking, consulting or private equity.
- Ideally, you have gained previous experience in venture capital.
- You have been consistently outstanding in anything you did (for example best graduate of your class, co-founded successful business on the side, worked at the most reputable firms in your industry, etc.).
- You must be extremely entrepreneurial minded and have great business judgement.
- You must be able to work independently with little guidance and great accuracy.
- Opportunity to work directly with the founder resulting in a steep learning curve as well as superior coaching and mentoring.
- A fast-paced working environment with challenges which let you grow day by day.
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment.
- Fixed compensation plus attractive equity grants / carry.
- Based on track record and performance, there is potential for a partner promotion after 4-6 years.