Associate (m/f) - 2 Year Program
- Brunnenstraße, Berlin, Germany
10x Value Partners is the think tank and investment firm established by serial entrepreneur and investor Christian Schroeder. We focus on early-stage bets in large markets with a superior product or service and a clear unfair advantage. We have businesses in several countries across three continents in the sectors of consumer goods, digital health, food, mobility and infrastructure.
More information can be found on our founder's blog: https://medium.com/@schroeder_ca
Joining us will be very challenging and rewarding. You will gain the broadest experience in setting up a company:
- Help partners to prepare the launch of the next cohort of ventures.
- Conduct market research to help narrowing down our short-list of 100+ business models to a few hand-picked winners.
- Participate in the launch of new ventures and gain experience getting companies off the ground.
- Upon completion of the program, become the founder of a company or assume a managerial role in one of our businesses.
- You have 1-3 years of work experience in investment banking, consulting or private equity
- You have been consistently outstanding in anything you did (for example best graduate of your class, co-founded successful business on the side, worked at the most reputable firms in your industry, etc.).
- You must be extremely entrepreneurial minded and have great business judgement.
- Opportunity to work directly with the founder resulting in a steep learning curve as well as superior coaching and mentoring.
- A fast-paced working environment with challenges which let you grow day by day.
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment.
- Fixed compensation plus attractive equity grants.