Founder’s Associate (m/f) (12 months program)
- Brunnenstraße, Berlin, Germany
10x Value Partners is the think tank and venture studio established by serial entrepreneur and investor Christian Schroeder. 10xVP has the mission of bringing together the 3 elements necessary to build successful companies: Big business ideas, driven people to execute and great investors who want to join the race. Read more here:
Joining us will be very challenging and rewarding. You will gain the broadest experience in setting up a company:
- Help partners to prepare the launch of the next cohort of ventures.
- Conduct market research to help narrowing down our short-list of 100+ business models to a few hand-picked winners.
- Participate in the launch of new ventures and gain experience getting companies off the ground.
- Upon completion of the program, become the founder of a company or assume a managerial role on the holding level.
- You have been consistently outstanding in anything you did (for example best graduate of your class, did internships in hedge funds and/or PE during undergrad, co-founded successful business on the side, etc.).
- You must be extremely entrepreneurial minded and have great business judgement.
- Opportunity to work directly with the founder resulting in a steep learning curve as well as superior coaching and mentoring.
- A fast-paced working environment with challenges which let you grow day by day.
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment.
- Fixed compensation plus attractive equity grants.