HR intern EU15
- Upplands Vasby, Sweden
- Department: Interns & Co-ops
- Region: EU+/Canada
Do you want to be part of shaping the future in an organization that wants to make a difference in the world?
Working in the HR team at Biogen means you are integrated into the business as a partner, and together we work to empower our people to realize their potential, drive performance, bond people´s hearts and minds to be pioneers in neuroscience and beyond. To support with this mission, we are now looking for an HR intern to join our team in Region West- and Central East Europe. The internship is expected to last for 12 months on a full time basis. You will be based in Stockholm, working closely to our Regional HR lead. You will be expected to dive right in and take the lead on your projects from the beginning. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, learning about the basics of HR while at the same time building your international knowledge, then this internship is for you!
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities; as of Day 1 You will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching; you will work with passionate people and receive day-to-day mentoring from your manager and peers
- Engaged employees and an environment supporting growth and development: We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance
- Compensation & Benefits; you will receive a competitive internship salary as well as other benefits
- Full Time job; for 12 months.
Some of the tasks and responsibilities you will have include:
- Supporting in day to day operations and provide administrative and coordinative support to the HR Team in Region West and Central East Europe
- Providing assistance in process optimization and the strategic direction of our HR department
- Communication and collaboration with our Centers of Expertise (COE), such as People Services, Talent Acquisition, etc.
- Supporting the preparation of HR-related reports as needed (HR analytics and KPI:s tracking)
- Managing assigned regional HR projects as well as coordinating HR collaboration and projects in region incl. tracking progress
- Policies and procedures update, creation, alignment in the region,
- Harmonization of communication / presentations among countries on employee life cycle topics during the year
- HR audit support
We are looking for candidates with a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and has a high learning agility. Someone with a positive, solution-oriented mindset, with analytical skills and an ability to think strategically and generate new ideas.
- University graduate with a minimum degree in Human Resources Management or Business Admin (majoring in Leadership and Organization) or similar.
- Previous work experience is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Powerpoint and Excel)
- Strong English verbal and writing skills, and knowledge of at least one other European language
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strategic capability
- High motivation and willingness to learn, develop and adapt quickly
- Creative, enthusiastic and open to new concepts, used to work pro-actively
- Trustworthy and reliable with an ability to build relationships and act in a confidential manner
- Strong analytical skills, organized and methodical
- Excellent communication- and social skills
- Ability to work just as well in a team as independently
- Ability to use and leverage digital tools and resources as an integrated way of working